What all GPs need to know to improve their finances
As GP Registrars approach the end of their training period, they face possible confusion, complications and challenging decisions as they transition from training to practicing as fully fledged GPs.
Please click here to watch the webinar with Stuart Singer and Kate Perry, partners of RBP, and Dr Tommy Perkins and Dr Ed Cantelo, who will provide a clear understanding of the opportunities and options that will need consideration in respect of the world of personal finance.
Some of the topics that were covered are:
• Claiming expenses - what can you claim?
• IR35 - what is it and do you need to worry about it?
• Employed v Self Employed v Limited Company - pros and cons of each.
• NHS pension - how much does it cost and how to contribute?
• How to pay tax via self assessment
• What is the tax year and do you need to do a tax return?
Please see the below links for slides that were used within the webinar: